YouTube’s Logo Changes for the First Time
Since its dispatch 12 years back, YouTube has advanced essentially and now, the brand is getting its greatest visual makeover ever. YouTube has another plan and another logo to run with it.
The brand’s notorious logo is being invigorated, with the concentration moving a long way from “Tube” onto the conspicuous play catch interestingly.
The refreshed logo includes the YouTube symbol, a red tube with a white screen and a red play catch, trailed by the YouTube word stamp in dark. The administration is getting another typeface, shading plan, and a bundle of significant changes to the look, feel, and handiness of its desktop and portable application.
Announcing the update through its official blog post, YouTube said that, “Designed for our multi-screen world, the updated Logo combines a cleaned up version of the YouTube wordmark and Icon, creating a more flexible design that works better across a variety of devices, even on the tiniest screens.”
- Clean new design: The header made white, the navigation tabs moved to the bottom of the app, new Library and Account tabs added.
- Videos that move with you: In the coming months, the brand will experiment with a feature that lets viewers jump between videos with a simple swipe of their hands: just swipe left to watch a previous video or swipe right to watch the next one.
- Watch at your own pace: Enjoy videos at whatever speed you prefer.
- Adapt to any video, beautifully: Soon, the YouTube player will seamlessly change shape to match the video format viewers are watching, such as vertical, square or horizontal.
- Browse and discover while you watch: A feature that lets you view a row of suggested videos while you’re watching in full screen. It is also working on transforming the area below the player so users can browse videos in totally new ways.
Beyond the changes brought to its app, You Tube’s new desktop design has also been rolled out to users around the globe starting Aug 29, 2017.
Want to Upgrade your Own Logo. Click here.